In this video tutorial, I show how to create a full screen header with the Divi theme.
The steps included:
- In the back end editor, add a full width section. Move the section so it’s at the top of the page.
- Next, add a full width header.
- In the full width header settings, give it a title, subtitle, and button text.
- The button needs to have a link, so you will need to do that manually. Type or paste in the address to the link, and make sure it includes ‘http://‘ or ‘https://’.
- Next, we apply a photo as the background image, and ensure it stretches to fit the screen.
- Ensure that the module fills the screen, and that there’s a scroll down button.
- Also ensure that the button matches the font colour of the module.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful. I welcome your feedback, so if you need further clarity on this tutorial, or want to learn how to do something with WordPress, please get in touch!