My name is Louise, and I love nothing more than seeing a well-designed website doing its job – bringing in visitors for businesses and important charities such as yours.
I’m based in Melbourne and have several years experience building and looking after WordPress websites. (And I have been toying with HTML since the late 1990s!)
I would love the opportunity to work hand-in-hand in building and maintaining a website for an Australian-based charity.
Apply below if you would like to take advantage of this free website design offer.
What do you get?
You will get to work with me to help produce a website that fits the needs and goals of your organisation. I would prefer to mostly communicate via email, but we also can organise meetings via Zoom. (it’s the next best thing to face-to-face!)
Your website will be:
- Optimised for mobile. (It would be silly if I didn’t do this!)
- Optimised for search engines, to the extent it makes sense.
- Built on the WordPress CMS platform, so that you can easily publish content. And so that I can easily tweak it for you.
- Developed and built to best industry practices (to the best of what I currently know!)
- Monitored by me! Every month I’ll log in and make sure your systems are up to date – this will help prevent anything bad happening.
What I won’t do:
- I won’t be helping you design your visual brand/identity. That’s a whole bigger exercise than setting you up with a website.
- I won’t be writing your copy. But I can advise you on what sort of copy you might need.
- I won’t be running Google Ads for you or anything like that.
- Also, I won’t be looking after your social media – This is also a much bigger exercise.
Please complete the form below so I can determine if we’re a good fit to work together.