My name is Louise, and I love nothing more than seeing a well-designed website doing its job – bringing in visitors for businesses and important charities such as yours.
I’m based in Melbourne and have several years experience building and looking after WordPress websites. (And I have been toying with HTML since the late 1990s!)
I would love the opportunity to work hand-in-hand in building and maintaining a website for an Australian-based charity.Email This Page
What do you get?
You will get to work with me to help produce a website that fits the needs and goals of your organisation. I would prefer to mostly communicate via email, but we also can organise meetings via Zoom. (it’s the next best thing to face-to-face!)
Your website will be:
- Optimised for mobile. (It would be silly if I didn’t do this!)
- Optimised for search engines, to the extent it makes sense.
- Built on the WordPress CMS platform, so that you can easily publish content. And so that I can easily tweak it for you.
- Developed and built to best industry practices (to the best of what I currently know!)
- Monitored by me! Every month I’ll log in and make sure your systems are up to date – this will help prevent anything bad happening.
What I won’t do:
- I won’t be helping you design your visual brand/identity. That’s a whole bigger exercise than setting you up with a website.
- I won’t be writing your copy. But I can advise you on what sort of copy you might need.
- I won’t be running Google Ads for you or anything like that.
- Also, I won’t be looking after your social media – This is also a much bigger exercise.
Please complete the form below so I can determine if we’re a good fit to work together.
Cover image from rawpixel.com